Stone Legal Group, PLLC
Estate Planning, Wealth Preservation, Wealth Planning
Estate Planning refers to the process in which you decide and document what happens to your assets after you die.
– Do you currently have a Last Will and Testament that is in accordance with your wishes and in conformity with the Commonwealth of Kentucky?
– Do you want the Commonwealth of Kentucky to decide who should receive
– Did you know that marriage or divorce will impact your Last Will and Testament?
– If you are in a domestic partnership in the Commonwealth of Kentucky, given the current laws, your significant other is not considered an heir to your estate. This problem can be cured with a properly prepared Last Will and Testament.
– Are there children from prior relationships?
– Are there special circumstances that need attention concerning a spouse, child or significant other?
– Depending on your specific circumstances and wishes, a Trust may be the best solution for you.
– Do you have a durable Power of Attorney so that someone can act on your behalf if you are no longer able to do so for yourself in order to avoid having the court appoint someone for you?
– Do you have a Living Will/Healthcare Directive so that you are not kept alive by life-prolonging treatment and artificially provided nutrition and hydration?
Having your estate properly planned out provides comfort and security in knowing that your wishes will be met once the time comes that you can no longer express your wishes.
, Family Wealth Planning
, Trust Planning
, Wealth Planning
, Wealth Preservation
Contact Stone Legal Group, PLLC
Email - none provided
Print this page