Prince Frederick, MD, 24th Sep, 2015 - Revive your living with Curtis Homes, they bring in lavish homes at $369,900. These homes exhibit exclusive features with custom design options, making it a perfect dwelling for those who desire to live in style and luxury.
Curtis Homes are among the prime home builders in Southern Maryland. They are experts in building semi-custom new homes and have over 80 years of experience in home building across the area. Upholding client expectations, Curtis Homes presents premium deluxe homes in The Woods Community at Myrtle Point, St Mary County. The Community incorporates broad home sites as well as offering premium custom homes at direct builder pricing. To facilitate customer prospects, every house is exquisitely built and displays everlasting sturdiness. Read on, to know some of the striking features of these town homes in the wooded community:
• The exterior includes atwo-car garage. Stone to grade on front foundation, spacious front porches, maintenance free vinyl siding, professionally seeded lawns, two water resistant electric outlets, two frost-free hose bibs, professionally color coordinated exteriors, termite soil treatment, seamless aluminum gutters, asphalt roof shingles and more.
• The interior features six panel colonial doors, front doorbell, recessed light over kitchen sink, designer brushed nickel doorknobs, structured wiring package, nine foot ceilings, solid oak railings, steel I beam girders for rigidity, tub & shower surrounds and walk-in closets with ventilated shelving.
• Energy Saving Features include fully integrated energy conserving insulation package (per code), energy heat pump, energy efficient thermo-pane windows, insulated fiberglass entry doors, house wrap and central air conditioning.
• Deluxe Kitchen incorporates custom quality Cardell cabinets, laminate counter tops, stainless steel sink, GE sound insulated dishwasher, GE self-cleaning electric oven or range, GE 20 cubic foot frost-free refrigerator with icemaker, range hood.
• Safety features include deadbolt locks on exterior front doors, hardwired smoke detectors and exterior lighting at both the front and rear doors.
• Basement features 3-piece rough-in plumbing, sump pump, R-11 wall insulation, exterior insulated metal door, 3 foot area way exit from the basement.
• Builder’s Commitment: 10-year residential warranty corporation limited warranty, Full pre-settlement inspection, full pre-construction and pre-dry wall meetings and walked through inspections
Dash in to grab the opportunity of having your stunningly beautiful home at Wooded Community in St. Mary’s County, Southern Maryland. Browse the website now or you can call the Sales Manager “Viktoria Ringhausen” at 770-617-4621 for further assistance.
About Curtis Homes:-
is building custom homes since 80 years throughout Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C. Now they are focused on building homes in Calvert and Saint Mary’s Counties. They are among the leading semi-custom home builders and will customize your home to your liking. They are very flexible to their customers’ needs, including financing options. Their spacious floor plans with logical design layouts make living in a home built by Curtis Homes truly comfortable.
Contact Information :--
131 Main Street, Suite 205,
Prince Frederick, MD, 20678