Recycled Used Auto and Truck Parts
Premier Auto and Truck Parts, Inc.
Used Car Parts, Used Car Parts and Supplies, Auto Salvage
Recycled or “used” auto parts are OE (original equipment) parts
from salvage vehicles that have been carefully removed, inspected, and inventoried for sale.
Premier Auto and Truck Parts buys total loss vehicles salvage vehicles from auctions, fleets, insurance companies, and individuals. Most of the vehicles acquired for the use of recycled parts are 10 years old and newer. These vehicles are considered “late model” and typically low mileage vehicles, that represent the current population of vehicles on the road. The undamaged auto parts and truck parts reclaimed from these vehicles are still very usable. These parts are inspected, dismantled, cleaned and tested.
Premier understands that buying used auto parts may be something you have never done before. We understand, too, that you may have the perception that you are purchasing auto or truck parts from a junk yard. Please do not think of us as a junk yard.
Premier Auto and Truck Parts is a clean, late model, state-of-the-art, automotive recycler that recycles used auto parts from salvage vehicles. By doing this, we are doing our part in helping to make a better environment for the entire planet. Premier knows buying used auto parts can appear risky. Because of this we make sure that our return and refund policies, our handling and shipping policies, and our warranty policies are the best in the industry. All of this is wrapped into a competitively priced package that we strive to provide to you with complete satisfaction.
What are the benefits of Recycled Auto Parts?
- Recycled auto parts are cost effective
- Recycled auto parts are OE with original quality and fit
- Recycled auto parts are better for the environment and use fewer natural and non-renewable resources
- Recycled auto parts come with standard warranties
What is involved in the recycling process of vehicles?
- The vehicle is inventoried with all useable parts entered into our state-of-the-art computer database
- The vehicles fluids are reclaimed such as gasoline, oil, washer fluid, coolant, and used internally or sold to fluid recyclers
- Batteries are tested and resold, unusable batteries are sold to a battery recycler
- Aluminum wheels that are unusable for resale are collected and sold to aluminum recyclers
- Glass is inspected and removed for resale
- Metal components such as wheels and damaged doors, or the remaining part of the vehicle frame that is damaged, is crushed and sold to a metal recycler
Used Front and Rear Axles and Differentials
All Parts from Bumper to Bumper
, Automobile Salvage
, Motor Vehicle Parts Used
, Recycled Auto Parts
, Replacement Auto Parts
, Salvage Auto Parts
, Salvage Yard
, Salvage Yards
, Used Automotive Servicing Equipment
, Used Car Parts
, Used Car Parts and Supplies
, Used Engines
, Used Suv Parts
, Used Transmissions
, Used Truck Parts