Clean and speed up pc
How often should I scan my ZetCurePro?
It depends on the usage of your system as to how often a scan is required. If you are very active on your system, we would suggest scheduling a scan at least once a week, every week. Also, if you detect that your system is running slow, or you remove a program, we would suggest that you run a scan.
I've lost my product license key ?
Use our handy license lookup tool, if you've lost your license key, and you've purchased one of our Professional products or if you need to reinstall it and you can't find your download link. You just have to enter the email address you used when you purchased Zetcure Pro, and the download link and registration details will be sent to you, for quick and easy reinstatement.
How to Uninstall ZetCurePro Cleaner Pro?
To uninstall the program from Windows 7:
1. Click Start and click Control Panel
2. In the Programs section, click the Uninstall a program option (on Icon view, click the Programs and Features option)
3. Select the software and click the Uninstall button.
To uninstall the program from Window Vista:
1. Click Start and click Control Panel.
2. In the left pane, select Control Panel Home.
3. In the Program section, click Uninstall a Program.
4. Select the software and click the Uninstall button.
To uninstall the program from Windows XP:
1. Start -> Control Panel
2. Open 'Add or Remove Programs'
3. Select the software and click 'Remove'
How do I get a support account?
To clean your computer:
1. On ZetCurePro Cleaner main screen you have the option to check which sections you want to scan.
2. Optionally, select the items you wish to scan (they are all checked by default).
3. Click Start Scan. You'll see a progress bar and a list of potential issues.
4. Once the scan is finished, you can review the list of issues.
5. You can see a detailed view of each issue found by clicking on "Edit"
6. Click Fix All... to start cleaning and repairs. (Note: If you are using the diagnose and scan model you will be prompted to purchase to start cleaning. However, if you are using the fully activated 30 day trial version cleaning will start immediately.
7. Before cleaning starts, ZetCurePro Cleaner first step is creating a backup. This is done automatically
How To Activate ZetCurePro Cleaner ?
To Activate ZetCurePro Cleaner:
1. Click on the "About" link on the top of ZetCurePro Cleaner application.
2. Click the "Register" button.
3. Enter your license key that you received by email or on the payment confirmation page.
After cleaning and repairs why do I still have ZetCurePro issues?
It is possible that sometimes you may have issues with Zetcure Pro which can be fixed by a technician only. If the software is not addressing any issue you have with ZetCurePro, we will be happy to have one of our certified technicians to do a remote session to diagnose and fix the problem. This is absolutely safe, and you don’t have to worry. Our technicians will first let you know the nature of the problem before solving it.
Why do I need to optimize my computer?
It happens in 90% cases, that people wonder what happened to their once super fast computers? They are left wondering why it's no longer like this. What they don’t realize is, that after buying the machine they have browsed the internet for hundreds of hours. Invariably this clog up the machine with thousands of cache files and other useless things. It is possible that hundreds of applications have been installed since the PC was bought and that also contributes to the junk load. ZetCurePro Cleaner helps by removing these rubbish files, it protects user privacy, cleans the browsing history and temporary internet files. This provides the customer to be less susceptible to identity theft and be a faster user of the net.
Clean and speed up pc