Biomass Heating and Cooking Stove
Wood Stoves, Pellet Stoves, Wood Stove
Sedore USA Easy Top Loading, Off-Grid, Cook Top Biomass Stove/Furnaces to completely heat your house, garage, shop, business, greenhouse, pool, hot tub, or whatever needs to be to be heated.
On the New Model 3000 we are introducing a new combustion air delivery that burns cleaner, more efficient, burns substandard biomass fuels and tolerates less than adequate chimneys. The secondary combustion is controlled by Sedore’s “Auto-Draft”, (wood stoves with secondary combustion have combustion air supply continuously cooling the stove and chimney when the fuel is done gassing off) Sedore’s “Auto-Draft” allows only what is needed to maintain efficient combustion, then closes maintaining internal temperatures. As a result of the New Sedore’s 3000 efficiencies we had to Shield the secondary combustion chamber to reduce clearances to combustibles, changed the cast iron ignition baffle to stainless steel to withstand higher temperatures and added stainless heat transfer baffles in secondary chamber.
Unique Features of the Sedore 3000
1. Multi-Fuel Capacity: Burns any biomass fuel, vs just 2 or 3 different fuels as with the other Multi-Fuel competition, or just one fuel, like all woodstoves.
2. Clean Burning Technology: Patented clean burning technology so you achieve clean burning with a wide variety of differing fuels.
3. Extended Burn Times: 8-12 hour long burns times consistently, and always holds a fire through the night, so no babysitting, or interrupted sleep.
4. Top Loading: Top loading makes it much easier to load the firebox, or just top it off. No stooping or hot embers falling out of the firebox.
5. Simplicity of Operation: The air intake is the only control on the stove, so you simply adjust it for the amount of heat desired.
6. Durability of Construction: Constructed meticulously, with high grade, and stainless steel, to insure lasting many lifetimes, with all parts easily constructed at any metal fab shop. All parts and manufacturing are done in the USA, by a small cooperative business.
7. Non Electrical: No electricity required for the stove to operate, no electrical or automatic controls involved, adding to its simplicity, and its ideal for living of the grid.
8. Simplicity of Ash Removal: Due to very efficient burning, little ash is left, so you remove less ash. When ashes are removed, it is done simply while the stove is in operation.
9. Heat Output: Delivering a maximum output of 130,000 BTU’s, the Sedore is the top heat producing stove available in its class, but it’s also the only stove in its class, making it difficult to compare. No other standalone woodstove comes close, the best being 120,000 BTU’s, but an efficiency rating of 78% and a cost of $4,500.00, and only burns seasoned wood.
10. Efficiency, without finicky: At 88% efficiency it’s in the upper class, without being finicky about the fuel.
11. Cooking, and Hot Water: The ability to cook while heating, and if the electricity is out, you can still cook, heat your home, and hot water.
12. Water heating coil options: Two different water coil options covering most water heating needs.
13. Made in the USA: All parts and labor, are in the USA.
14. Small business: Sedore USA LLC is a small business where customer service is still a priority.
We believe that the Sedore is perfect fit for folks that want to be off the grid, and are the customers that we want to focus upon.
, Biomass Furnace
, Cook Stove
, Corn Stove
, Heaters And Stoves
, Multi-Fuel Stove
, Pellet Stoves
, Wood Stove
, Wood Stoves