ACLS Certification for Dentists & Staff - Seattle, WA
Conscious Sedation Consulting
Continuing Education, general dentist, Sedation
Friday, April 24, 2015, 08:00am - 05:00pm
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)® For Dentistry
ACLS is an advanced, instructor-led classroom course that highlights the importance of team dynamics and communication, systems of care and immediate post-cardiac-arrest care. It also covers airway management and related pharmacology. In this course, skills are taught in large, group sessions and small, group learning and testing stations where case-based scenarios are presented.
This workshop will provide participants with American Heart Association ACLS® Certification and provide a full day of medical emergency management techniques. Course consists of didactic lectures, intensive imaging, discussion and hands -on workshop with mannequins and patient simulators.
Audience: This course is appropriate for dentists and assisting staff.
Objectives: At the conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
1. Recognize and initiate early management of peri-arrest conditions that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate resuscitation outcome;
2. Manage cardiac or respiratory arrest until return of spontaneous circulation and respiration, termination of resuscitation or transfer of care;
3. Recognize other life threatening clinical situations and provide effective initial care and transfer to reduce disability and death;
4. Describe & demonstrate a variety of techniques for maintaining oxygenation;
5. Recognition, anticipation and maintanance of difficult airways
Faculty: American Heart Association® Certified ACLS Instructors
Date / Time: April 25, 2015 8:00 am - Finished
Courtyard Seattle Downtown/ Pioneer Square
612 2nd Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104
The Courtyard Pioneer Square recommends using the Link Light Rail from SeaTac Airport rather than renting a car. The Link Light Rail system runs from the airport to the hotel.
For more information call 888-581-4448 or visit SedationConsulting.com.
, Continuing Education
, general dentist
, IV SEDATION
, Sedation Dentist