Medicare Supplement Insurance

By: Montana Life Group  08/05/2016
Keywords: Medicare, Medicare Supplement Insurance, Medicare Supplement

Original Medicare pays about 80% of health care costs - it's up to you to pay the remaining 20% (usually copays and deductibles). That's where Medigap comes in. Basically, Medicare will pay its share of your Medicare-approved health care costs and then Medicare Supplement insurance will fill in the gap, hence "Medigap." The result of a good Medigap policy can be no out-of-pocket medical expenses.

Keywords: Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Quotes, Medicare Supplement, Medicare Supplement Insurance, medigap, medigap quotes, Prescription Drug Coverage