Automated Timekeeping and Labor Time Tracking
Richard A. Beauchemin, CPA/Carolina Accounting & Tax Service, PLLC
Workforce Management, Time Clock, Time Tracking
Reduce your cost of labor and don't pay for wasted labor hours!
What our clients love about our timekeeping system:
- Payroll savings by not having to pay employees for hours not worked.
- East to track and monitor employees' time.
- Easy to implement, plug and play hardware, can be setup in days and not weeks orTimekeeping Web Employee Login months.
- Easy for workers to use. Employees can be trained in minutes
- Our systems saves employers between 2 hours to more than 8 hours spent tracking and adding up timecards
- Holds employees accountable and eliminates phantom employee hours you would otherwise be paying. This saves thousands of dollars in labor cost.
- Reduces payroll processing error. Based on statistics compiled by the AmericanTimekeeping Administrator Login Image Payroll Association the human error rate is between 1 and 5 percent.
- Helps you stay healthcare compliant by tracking employee hours for purpose of classifying them as full or part-time employees,- •Streamlines payroll process by creating files that can be imported directly into payroll.
From simple to complex we can help you manage your time and attendance needs. Whether you are tracking employees’ time in a mobile environment, remote field location, in-office staff members, manufacturing or drivers you want to track via GPS we have a solution.
, Labor Tracking
, Time Cards
, Time Clock
, Time Clocks
, Time Tracking
, Workforce Management
, Workforce Management Solutions
Contact Richard A. Beauchemin, CPA/Carolina Accounting & Tax Service, PLLC
Print this page