Chiropractor With 35 Years of Experience
Acupuncture, Chiropractor, Pain Management
- Spinal Adjustments- Your health depends on your spinal alignment, and we can help you keep it that way.
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation- This is a method we utilize for pain management. The electrical impulses prompt your body to produce endorphins, which blocks the awareness of pain.
- Chiropractic Traction- This method can be useful if you aren’t responding well to standard spinal manipulation.
- Chiropractic X-rays- If you have not had X-Rays in over 6 months to a year and you are coming for your first visit, x-rays are recommended, and some insurances require them. If you have had recent X-rays, bring them with you to your appointment.
- Acupuncture- Acupuncture is a wonderful tool for alleviating pain, and we find it to be an effective treatment for chronic headaches and migraines.
- Pain Management- We will fit the treatment plan to the type of pain you are experiencing to help you manage it, while the reason for the pain is addressed.
- Nutritional Guidance- It is well-known that dietary changes can have a huge impact on overall health. Deficiencies can often be the cause for some painful conditions and can be resolved through nutritional guidance.
- Years of Experience- Robert Leslie (“Dr. Bob”) has been practicing in the Mooresville area for over 35 years. He takes ongoing training seriously to stay on top of advances in the field of chiropractic.
- Hands-On Approach- Dr. Bob uses a hands-on approach to alleviate symptoms.
- Free Consultations- Walk-ins are welcome and new patient consultations are complimentary.
- Insurance Accepted- We accept most major insurance plans, including Medicare, and we treat car accident injuries, as well.
, Chiropractic Services
, Lower Back Pain
, Pain Management