Dual Brake Air Hoist
Shupper-Brickle Equipment Co.
Air Hoist, spark resistant hoist, Dual Brake Hoist,
Shupper-Brickle’s Dual Brake Air Hoist is supplied with a primary mechanical brake and a secondary air brake to ensure maximum safety and compliance where dual redundant braking is required.
Benefits of a Dual Brake Air Hoist:
• Dual Brake Air Hoists are ideal for use when critical lifts are required and dropping a load is not an option.
• Air motors are sealed against dust, moisture, and corrosive gases, where external air is kept out by internal pressure.
• Air motors will never overheat due to continual air flow through the motor. They perform well in high temperature environments and in high duty cycle applications.
• Spark resistant models are available for hazardous locations, such as chemical and petrochemical industries.
• Precise, variable controls make load placement easy.
• Dual redundant brakes ensure maximum safety by providing a secondary braking system should the primary brake fail.
Spark Resistant Models
• Spark resistant hoists offer greater protection in hazardous environments where generating a spark would lead to an explosion.
• A spark resistant, stainless steel chain container is recommended.
• Spark resistant air hoists have lower speeds and derated capacities due to the use of stainless steel load chain.
• Since a spark resistant air chain hoist is a mechanical device, it precludes the need to comply with NEC hazardous location definitions that pertain to electrical specifications.
, Dual Brake Hoist
, Hazardous Location Hoist
, Redundant Brake Hoist
, spark resistant hoist