Immigration Law Services

By: Andres Mejer Law  10/06/2015
Keywords: Divorce Law, Immigration Law, Immigration Attorney

We provide answers to a number of immigration concerns including: - K-1 Fiancé/K-3 Spousal Visa Service/Subsequent I-485 Adjustment. - Adjustment to Permanent Status for K-2/K-4 Minor Child of K-1/K-3 Fiancé/Spouse. - Joint Petition/Adjustment Application for Spouse/Immediate Relative Residing Inside US. - Petition for Alien Relative Residing Outside US. - Application for Permanent Resident Status (I-130 already approved). - I-751 Joint Petition to Remove Conditional Aspects of Permanent Residency. - H1-B Visa. - Non-Immigrant Investor Visa. - National Interest Waiver Immigrant Petition. - Employment – Schedule A (I-140). - Employment – PERM Certification (Labor Cert & I-140). - Naturalization Petitions (N-400). - Removal/Deportation/Asylum. Visit for a complete list of the legal services we provide.

Keywords: Divorce Law, Green Card, Immigration Attorney, Immigration Law, Immigration Lawyer