Insurance Claim Management
Metropolitan Environmental Services
Mold Testing, flood damage cleanup, Foundation
Metropolitan Engineering, Consulting & Forensics (MECF)
Providing Competent, Expert and Objective Investigative Engineering and Consulting Services.
Our experts are multi-skilled, competent, and objective professionals who apply their analytical and common sense skills to reconstruct, determine the root cause, and document the events that give rise to property, casualty, and liability claims. Thorough investigations and detailed measurements/research help us distinguish between pre-existing conditions and sudden and accidental losses.
Our investigations are:
• Comprehensive & Accurate
• Legible & Easy to Understand
• Timely Performed
• Delivered Quickly
• Cost Effective
• Clear & Concise
• Developed by Professionals
• Our own uniform reporting system saves time and money.
Our Fast Track Investigation and Uniform Format Reporting systems allow us to conduct and deliver a comprehensive response to the assigned claim. In most cases, we will obtain findings based on a site visit, visual observations, photographs, interviews, and field measurements. Further investigations and testing will be provided upon request and approval by the client.
Forensic Investigation of Property Damage Claims
Metropolitan Consulting, Engineering & Forensics understands your need to complete a claim investigation accurately and efficiently as possible. Whether it is accident reconstruction, damage due to environmental forces such as wind, water, hail, snow, tornado, etc.; fire origin & cause investigation or any other claim, the engineers at Metropolitan understand both you and your client want to resolve the claim.
The analysis you receive from Metropolitan will be accurate and complete, giving you the information needed in the claim adjustment and analysis.
Our services have extended beyond the forensic analysis phase into the remediation and repair phase of many large loss claims.
Upon the completion of the cause and origin (C&O) investigation, Metropolitan can provide our clients with complete working drawings and specifications needed to repair or rebuilt damaged buildings or other structures. Metropolitan Consulting & Engineering’ staff possesses many-many years of experience in rehabilitation design, construction management, and project oversight to ensure the loss is restored in a timely and cost-effective manner without sacrificing quality.
Building code knowledge allows us to identify possible code upgrades as needed. Metropolitan understands constructability and realizes making an insured whole goes beyond forensic investigation and design. We pride ourselves in providing practical solutions contractors can understand and follow.
At the forefront of available technology, we provide professionals and staff capable of handling a variety of engineering evaluations. Our reports are clear, concise, complete and efficiently produced. Our engineering objectives are achieved in an ethical manner consistent with the traditions and character of engineering professionals.
Areas of Forensic Investigative Expertise:
• Large Loss – Catastrophe Response Engineering Support
• Design and Construction Defects
• Flood Damage
• Structural Failure Analysis
• Foundation Failure Analysis
• Roof Evaluation and Testing
• Vehicle Collision Reconstruction and Analysis
• Product and Material Failure Evaluation
• Laboratory and Field Testing
• Building Science – Water Intrusion
• Electrical, Mechanical, Metallurgical Analysis
• Fire Origin & Cause: Structural, Vehicle, Wildfire
• Pyrotechnic “Firework” Accident Investigations
• Water Intrusion and Water Damage Analysis
• Personal Injury Analysis
• Civil/Site Grading Analysis
• Construction Compliance Analysis
• Pool Failure
• Damage from Rot, Decay, Age
• Mold and Mildew Cause and Origin Investigations
• Pipe Freeze-Up
• Cause & Origin Investigation and Analysis
• Construction Failure and Defect Reports
• Product Failure Investigations
• Expert Witness Testimony
• Subrogation Claims
• Litigation Support
• Concise and Detailed Reports
• Photo / Video Presentations
• Corrective Recommendations
, flood damage cleanup
, HVAC damage claims
, Manufacturing Defect
, Mold Testing
, pipe freeze-up
, pool failure
, roof leak
, Water Intrusion