Weed Control Services
Horizon Pest Control
weed control, Lawn Weed Control, Herbicide Application
Using only herbicides that are certified and registered with the New Mexico Department Of Agriculture and The Environmental Protection Agency, Horizon's weed control programs are safe while getting guaranteed results.
- Pre emergent herbicide And Selective Weed Killer For Lawn Areas
- - Selective weed killers are herbicides that target specific plants while leaving others unharmed.
- - Pre emergents target weed seeds to keep them from sprouting.
Pre and post emergent herbicide lawn applications are designed to give season long weed free lawns and turf areas without harming the grass. While some established lush lawns may only need maintenance or one or two applications a year, most require a tailored program to get in shape. Once the lawn is in shape and invasive weeds are under control, fewer applications are needed.
- Pre emergent and non-selective herbicide applications
These applications are designed for ornamental planting beds where exterminating all weeds and grasses is desired without harming ornamental plants, trees, and flowers.
- Bare ground soil sterilizing
These applications are designed to kill all vegetation for an extended period of time. Best for gravel driveways, bare gravel beds, empty lots, industrial sites, oil pads, and any areas where no vegetation is desired, these herbicides kill all vegetation.
Bare Ground Soil Sterilization
, Herbicide Application
, Lawn Weed Control
, weed control