Block Scientific is offering the high capacity Horizon 755VES centrifuge at a competitive price.
Block Scientific, an established lab equipment supplier based in New York, offers quality lab equipment from top manufacturers. This reliable supplier is offering the advanced Horizon Model 755VES centrifuge from The Drucker Co at a competitive price.
A superior instrument, the Horizon 755VES comes with the largest holding capacity of Drucker's Performance Series centrifuges. It is an ideal option for various applications such as coagulation, cytology, platelet poor plasma, platelet rich plasma, urinalysis and general cell/tissue processing.
What makes the device unique that it offers control over almost every aspect of the unit's operation, right from variable acceleration and deceleration to easy time and speed input. The exclusive Drucker horizontal rotor allows for quick and easy sample loading and complete horizontal separation. The airflow and rotor design guarantees the highest quality sample separations and maintains the integrity of sensitive samples. The standard horizontal rotor and carriers can accommodate up to 24 test tubes.
The important specifications of the Horizon Model 755VES Centrifuge include the following:
- Overall Dimensions (H x W x D): 9.0 inch x 14.5 inch x 17 inch
- Centrifuge Motor: 1/2 H.P. Brushless DC
- Programmable memory settings
- Protection Breaker: 4 Amp. re–settable
- Electronic Timer with Display: Selectable from 1 to 99 minutes with hold feature
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Automatic braking reduces cycle time
- Full horizontal separation for best results
- Brushless DC Motor: Years of operation with no routine maintenance
- Precise variable speed control
- Audible end-of-run indicator
- Quiet Operation with Low Vibration
- Welded Steel Construction
- Clear shatter proof lid
- ETL compliant to ANSI/UL standards
This device allows settings to be saved in one of 10 memory locations and recalled at the touch of a button. The permitted environmental conditions are ambient temperature of 2 degree C - 35 degree C and maximum relative air humidity, 90%.
In addition to new and advanced lab devices, Block Scientific offers recertified instruments that have been refurbished to meet original manufacturer specs. The company is also known for its convenient reagent rental and lab equipment leasing plans.
About Block Scientific
Based in New York, Block Scientific is a global supplier of quality laboratory equipment, reagents and consumables. To browse products and place an order, visit www.blockscientificstore.com
22 Sawgrass Drive
NY 11713 USA
Tel: 1-866-203-5777 (toll free)
Email: [email protected]