The Beckman Coulter AcT 5diff Autoloader (AL) is designed to help low-volume labs improve workflow and productivity.
Block Scientific, a leading supplier of lab equipment based in New York offers new and recertified lab equipment from leading manufacturers at competitive pricing. The advanced Beckman Coulter AcT 5diff Autoloader (AL) is available new and with manufacturer warranty at this lab equipment store. This hematology analyzer allows low-volume labs to advance to 5-part differential analysis at an affordable price.
With its compact design and user-friendly features, the Beckman Coulter AcT 5diff Autoloader (AL) delivers accurate test results. Notable features of the device include
- Easy to operate
- One-step setup, operation and shutdown speeds workflow
- Zero daily maintenance saves time and labor
- Three user-definable patient and action ranges for enhanced flexibility
- 60 sample-per-hour throughput for streamlined workflow
- Random access testing for complete workflow flexibility
- Automated testing features promote work flow efficiencies and reduce operational costs
- Specially formulated reagents, controls and calibrators ensure accuracy
- Qualitative flagging for abnormal samples reduces the need for operator intervention and maximizes labor resources
- CBC or CBC/Diff mode and patient range can be easily selected from the front
- keyboard display, for easy programming
- Optional hand-held barcode reader
The system's informative results screens and an extensive quality control program simplify daily tasks. CD-ROM Help software demonstrates system operation and troubleshooting, which helps train new operators quickly.
With these superior features, the Beckman Coulter AcT 5diff Autoloader (AL) is clearly built to optimize workflow efficiency and accuracy.
Block Scientific is a reliable partner for labs of all sizes. In addition to branded lab equipment at competitive rates, this supplier offers reagent rental plans, special weekly deals, and recertified equipment refurbished to meet original manufacturer specifications. The store also supplies a wide variety of reagents and consumables. Customers are assured of efficient post-purchase support for installation, training, maintenance and repair.
About Block Scientific
An established lab equipment supplier based in New York, Block Scientific has an extensive collection of advanced laboratory equipment such as analyzers, microscopes, co-oximeters, incubators, centrifuges, balances, and much more. To know more, visit www.blockscientificstore.com.
1620 Ocean Avenue
Bohemia, NY 11716 USA
Tel: 1-866-203-5777 (toll free)
E-mail: [email protected]