Block Scientific Offering Siemens Clinitek Advantus Urinalysis Analyzer at a Great Price
Lab Equipment, Siemens Clinitek Advantus
Block Scientific, an established supplier of laboratory equipment based in New York, offers the advanced Siemens Clinitek Advantus urinalysis analyzer at a great price. This advanced device helps clinical labs meet the demands for higher productivity and high quality. It is designed to streamlines lab workflow with flexible operation. This analyzer comes with one year manufacturer warranty.
The CLINITEK Advantus® Urinary Chemistry Analyzer provides automated reading of the Multistix® family of urinalysis tests: Leukocyte, Nitrite, Protein, Blood, Glucose, Ketone, Bilirubin, Urobilinogen, pH, Specific Gravity, Creatinine and Protein-to-Creatinine Ratio. It provides consistent, reliable results with one-touch switching between test strip configurations and has a throughput of 7 seconds/sample, with up to 500 tests an hour.
The other notable features of the Clinitek Advantus urinalysis analyzer are:
• Easy-to-use color touchscreen
• Ability to consolidate microscopy results onto one patient record
• Increased control with automatic QC prompting
• QC lockout capability to ensure compliance
• Flexible operation to meet your needs
• A total of three sieve functions – confirmatory and microscopic to flag abnormal results for quick review
• Convenient data retrieval for up to 500 patients by patient ID, and 200 control results
• Improved data integrity by automatically identifying and reporting results only from validated Siemens strip types
• Improved workflow eliminates the need for manually selecting urinalysis strip type
• Automatically read, interpret, and document Multistix® test strip results
Clinical laboratories that purchase of this urinalysis analyzer from Block Scientific can expect excellent customer support and timely maintenance services. This reliable supplier of lab equipment also offer great options for labs with budget constraints, such as reagent rental plans, lab equipment leasing and quality refurbished equipment at prices much lower than new.
About Block Scientific
An established lab equipment supplier in NY, Block Scientific offers a wide range of quality laboratory equipment such as analyzers, microscopes, co-oximeters, incubators, centrifuges, balances, and much more. Orders can be placed at www.blockscientificstore.com.
22 Sawgrass Drive
NY 11713 USA
Tel: 1-866-203-5777 (toll free)
Email: [email protected]
, Siemens Clinitek Advantus