This lab equipment store is offering this chemistry analyzer from Awareness Technologies at a competitive price
Block Scientific, a reliable lab equipment supplier based in New York, is offering the quality ChemWell T 4610 from Awareness Technology at a competitive price. This is a fully automated, random access, PC-controlled chemistry analyzer for biochemistry and immuno-turbidimetric assays. The random access open system is known for its quality, speed, dependability, and economy and is designed specifically to meet the needs of lower throughput labs.
Labs can choose up to 5 from a variety of removable, interchangeable rack sectors and customize the reagent/sample platform for their workload. This advanced analyzer comes with impressive features
- Cuvettes are easy to load and unload and reusable after washing
- Cuvettes automatically glide through the optical system for endpoint and kinetic reading
- 8 strips of 5 cuvettes each allows 40 reactions without intervention
- Detects liquid surface
- Measures remaining volume
- Retracts safely if probe contacts an obstacle
- Delivers 5mL to 450mL with typical precision of 2% CV or better
- Oscillates to mix
- Washes automatically
- Guides user step-by-step with colorful graphics and prompts
- Automatic system checks and error messages
- Calculates and edits curves for a wide variety of endpoint and kinetic assays
- Full QC package provides tracking options for calibrators and controls
- Additional cuvettes are commercially available
Block Scientific offers the ChemWell T 4610 with a one year warranty.
Offering quality instruments at attractive prices, this store has become a reliable resource for laboratories of all sizes. In addition to special weekly deals and reasonably priced recertified equipment, this lab equipment supplier also offers convenient reagent rental plans for the purchase of advanced analyzers and other devices.
About Block Scientific
Block Scientific, a leading lab equipment supplier offers a wide range of quality laboratory equipment such as analyzers, microscopes, co-oximeters, incubators, centrifuges, balances, and much more. Visit www.blockscientific.com.
1620 Ocean Avenue
Bohemia, NY 11716 USA
Tel: 1-866-203-5777 (toll free)
E-mail: [email protected]