Home Insurance

By: The Burns Agency  09/28/2015
Keywords: Insurance, Property, Agent

Here is a summary of Homeowners Insurance coverages: Home and Private Outbuilding Insurance: your residence is covered for full replacement cost provided it is insured for 80% of its replacement value, up to the limit of liability. Private outbuildings located on the premises are covered for 10 to 20% of the insurance on your residence. Personal Property Insurance—Home and Away: personal property is covered for 50 to 75% of the insurance on your house and a lesser amount is available off premises. Higher limits are available. Additional Living Expense Insurance: extra living expenses that you might incur if your home should become uninhabitable following a disaster, such as temporarily living in a motel, are usually covered for up to 30% of the limit of the insurance on your house under your homeowners policy. Personal Liability Insurance: Claims for Injuries - you are covered against claims for injury or damage to the property of others for which you are legally liable. Medical Expenses - you are covered for such minor expenses arising from injuries to others on or off your premises.

Keywords: Agent, Homeowner, Insurance, Insure, Property, Tenant

Other products and services from The Burns Agency


Claim Services

Our agency is here to help you through every aspect of your claim experience.


Non-profit Insurance

Insurance coverage for non-profits is available in the various insurance companies we represent.


Other Personal Insurance Coverages

Many types of insurance coverage are available in the various companies we represent.


Business Insurance

Business and non-profit insurance coverages are available in various companies that we represent.


Auto Insurance

Personal and business auto insurance policies are available with the various insurance companies we represent.