WRS-1C Melting-point Apparatus
Hasslab Instrument CO.,LTD
Melting Point Apparatus, digital melting point apparatus
1. Measurement of melting point is one of the important methods of measurement of purity.
2. To be used in production of medicines, dye-stuffs, perfumes and other organic crystal substances.
3. Use PID & PWM to control the temperature
4. Automatically records the melting curve
5. It can measure three samples at the same time and calculate average value of initial and final melting points automatically.
6. Touch Screen
7. USB and RS232
1. Melting-point measurement range: room temperature ~ 400°C
2. Setting rate of the "starting temperature":
50°C~400°C no more than 5 mins;
400°C~50°C no more than 7 mins
3. Minimum digital display: 0.1°C
4. Size of the capillary: φ1.4mm(outside diameter)φ1.0mm(inside diameter), 80mm
5. Loading height of the sample: 3mm
6. Linear heating-up rate: 0.1°C ~20°C /min
7. Repeatability: 0.3°C
Melting Point Machine is a type of Laboratory Equipment, which is used to test melting point. This series has many models, such as MP digital melting point apparatus, WRR visual melting point machine and WRS automatic melting point apparatus.
We accept T/T, Western union, L/C at sight as payment terms. Before you choose a Melting Point Apparatus, talk to our representatives with the details. Hinotek can be customized.
digital melting point apparatus
, Melting Point Apparatus