ICD-10 coding services, ICD10 Coding
Vee Technologies is specialized in ICD10 (International Classification of Diseases Tenth Revision) Consulting services, ICD 10 implementation, ICD 10 CM Guidelines and ICD-10-CM/PCS Medical Coding Reference.
ICD-10 (The International Classification of Disease - Tenth Revision) is a system of coding created by the World Health Organization (WHO) that notes various medical records including diagnoses, diseases, signs or symptoms, abnormal findings and external causes of injury. These codes are used to gather, store, and analyze data for public health, statistics, and reimbursement.
Benefits with ICD-10 in Vee Technologies:
1. Cost saving in “Capex” for technology adoption for ICD 10 implementation.
2. Business continuity with respect to coding high dollar charts whilst implementation and after “Go Live”.
3. Helping to maintain DNFB less than 12 days during implementation and after go live.
4. Seamless migration to ICD 10.
Vee Technologies ICD 10 coding support:
1. Coding support for inventory over flow after implementation date especially on high dollar charts/volumes.
2. Coding back up for reducing DNFB due to internal staff training on ICD 10.
3. Provider education for documentation improvement to be ICD 10 compliant.
4. Dual coding support after implementation date.
For more details, visit:
, ICD-10 coding services