Financial Counseling Session
Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Buffalo, Inc.
Debt Help, Debt Elimination, Debt Settlement
During a Financial Counseling session a Certified Financial Counselor will:
1) Thoroughly review your income and expenses
2) Review your Credit Report and Score
3) Analyze your unsecured debts (credit cards, retail cards, finance company loans, collection agencies, judgments and medical bills) and review appropriate debt repayment options
4) Provide you a written overview of your financial situation and action steps to take
5) Supply resources to achieve financial goals and address financial concerns
From budgeting advice and suggestions for positive spending habits, to a creditor repayment plan, you and your counselor will work as a team to create a spending plan and determine the best plan to achieve your financial goals. Ultimately, your counselor has your best interest in mind.
Credit Card Consolidation
, Credit Card Debt
, Credit Card Debt Consolidation
, Debt Elimination
, Debt Help
, Debt Settlement
, getting out of debt
, Non Profit Credit Counseling
, Unsecured Debt
Contact Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Buffalo, Inc.
Print this page