Professional Home Organization

Professional Home Organization from The Space

By: The Space  01/25/2016
Keywords: Home Decorating, Decorating Services, Home Staging

Only 10% of home buyers can visualize themselves in a new home. That leaves 90% of home buyers that can't look past your clutter, dirt or personal style. The Space team can create a turn your house into a home that buyers can't pass up.

Keywords: Decorating Assistance, Decorating Services, Designers & Decorators, Home Decorating, Home Interior Design, Home Staging, Interior Decorator

Other products and services from The Space

07/14/2016

Professional Home Staging

It's easy to sell a house, if it feels like home.


02/14/2016

Home Organization

Let us organize your home, so you can sell it faster!


01/25/2016

Interior Design Consultation

It's easy to sell a house if it feels like home.


Professional Home Staging from The Space thumbnail
01/25/2016

Professional Home Staging

It's easy to sell a house if it feels like home.