Moyer Paralegal Services, Ltd.
Notary Services, Notary Service, Certified Notary
I offer Notary Public services in Ohio.
Things to Know!
• A form presented for notarization should be completed prior to presenting it to the Notary. A Notary cannot acknowledge a signature on a blank form.
• An Ohio Notary Public can notarize documents issued in any Ohio county.
• The person whose signature is being notarized must personally appear before the Notary Public and be known to the Notary Public or present proper photo identification.
• A Notary Public cannot offer legal advice.
• It is a signature, not a document, which is notarized.
• A Notary Public can acknowledge a signature even if a document has already been signed only when the person who signed it is known to the Notary Public and personally appears before the Notary. This is NOT the case when the Notary must administer an Oath or Affirmation in connection with executing an Affidavit. The best scenario is to always sign in the presence of the Notary.
, Notary Service
, Notary Services