Small Business Bank Loans

By: Lake Front Capital Group   08/13/2015
Keywords: Construction Loans, Small Business Loans, business financing

Business Lending of 25-35% of gross annual revenue – Minimum Lending: $50,000 Maximum Lending: $250,000. Lending is offered as a INTEREST-ONLY business line of credit at Prime + 1.5% (Total 4.0% - 5.5% Annual Interest Rates) Low Interest Equipment and Term loans also available. Simple, non-invasive documents package – no tax returns, no personal financial statements, no red tape. Application to funding in 1 - 2 weeks. No impact on personal credit report. Business credit only.

Keywords: business financing, Business Funding, Business Loan, Commercial Loan, Construction Loans, Credit Line Accounts, Sba Loans, Small Business Loan, Small Business Loans