TPO Membrane Roofs
Curb Appeal Roofing Construction
Commercial Roofing, Roof Installation, Roofing Service
Because of Their Properties, TPO Membranes Roofs are One of the Fastest Growing Roofing Systems. They Provide Owners with Excellent Commercial Flat Roofs. Curb Appeal Roofing Construction is Expert in the Installation and Repair of TPO Membrane roofs.
"TPO" is short for "Thermoplastic Polyolefin" and are single-ply roofing membranes. TPO is made up of sheets that are a blend of polymers and are usually reinforced with polyester. TPO’s properties make it highly desirable for commercial flat roofs:
Can repeatedly soften with heat and harden with cold without losing its flexibility (making it especially well suited for Oklahoma’s weather extremes)
UV absorbers protect against ultraviolet radiation
It provides exceptional resistance to ozone and chemical exposure
It's white color helps to reflect sunlight and reduce heat build-up
It is flame retardant (increasing wildfire risks in Oklahoma make this an especially good roofing material)
Has many installation advantages.
To avoid the expense of tearing off an existing non-TPO system, TPO sheets are available with fleece backing that can be applied over an existing concrete or granular molecule roof, or can be mopped onto an existing hot asphalt roof.
The seams of a TPO roof are heat welded with hot air to provide increased resistance to tearing. These qualities enhance puncture resistance, helping to protect the roof against hailstorm damage.
TPO Membrane roofing has many benefits, including the ones below:
1. Easy to Install: We're assuming, you've been trained to install this product properly and for the climate in which it will be used. With all of that said, it is quick, economical, and easy to assemble the parts of the TPO roofing systems.
2. TPO Membrane RoofingEnergy Efficient: TPO White Roofing Systems are excellent reflective surfaces, reducing heat build-up both above and under the membrane.
3. Highly Resistant: TPO Membrane roofs are resistant to fire, UV, airborne bacteria, and industrial pollutants. They are resistant to tears, impact, punctures, and wind uplift.
4. Reduced Installation Costs: Because of the widths that are available, the roofs can have less seams than standard PVC sheets. Less seams means less labor, resulting in reduced installation costs.
5. Thick Top Ply: TPO Membrane Roofs have more product on top of the scrim. In fact, it is one of the thickets top lies in the industry.
6. Capabilities: TPO Membrane roofing keeps moisture out, can handle even hot sun, sand, arctic freezes, heavy downpours, and even rooftop traffic and equipment. All of these attributes makes it ideal for new construction. TPO is also lightweight, allowing retrofit installations without adding excessive weight.
7. Flexes With Temperature Changes: Because it will flex with hot and cold temperatures, it is more resistant to cracking or splitting.
8.TPO Membrane Roofing is Easy to Install Cleanable & Repairable: You can repair TPO membrane roofs again and again. The construction of the product allows for cutouts, alterations, and even tie-ins. Additionally, you can keep it looking new by proper cleaning.
9. High Value; Low Price: We at Curb Appeal Roofing and Construction know the very best TPO products to use for your roof. The highly evolved TPO technology allows for excellent results. Yet, we also know which products are available at the very best price!
10. Environmentally Friendly: TPO products contain no chlorine and are recyclable.
11. Can be purchased in white or other colors.
12. Warranty: Mule-Hide has a warranty program with several options for both residential and commercial projects.
, Flat Roofs
, Roof Installation
, Roofing Service
, TPO Membrane roofs