Building Information Modeling
Tesseract Design & Architecture LLC
building information modeling, Revit, Cad Conversion
Tesseract Design knows that building information modeling (BIM) is MUCH more than simply 3-D architectural modeling. The incredible power of the data embedded in a BIM model – “the ‘I’ in BIM” – allows you to get much more for your money. With proper planning and management, the use of BIM in a building project will allow you multiple benefits:
- Provide quick visual design feedback
-Make rapid changes to the design and allow more design iterations
-Easily coordinate the architectural design with other disciplines
-Make fewer changes in the field during construction
-Provide easier post-occupancy maintenance and operation
Many owners are now requiring the use of BIM in their building projects. Tesseract Design can help your firm navigate the implementation of a BIM program and flatten your learning curve. We have a great deal of experience utilizing BIM and leveraging its many strengths to bring value to you. BIM services include:
* Revit Model Creation – Provide you with a fully-functional, intelligent building model from simple 2-D drawings.
* Navisworks Coordination – Navisworks is utilized to coordinate your architectural and engineering components in a building design. This can result in substantial reduction of errors and omissions in the field. Studies have shown a 300% ROI on use of Navisworks during the building design process.
* Revit Family Creation – Creation of custom, highly-adaptable Revit families to suit your specific needs.
* Revit Training - Revit training for your organization, specifically suited to your firm’s needs.
* BIM Program Development – Set up your firm’s overall BIM program, develop procedures and generate firm-wide model templates.
building information modeling
, Cad Conversion
, Integrated Project Delivery