The Organic Mattress Store shares some useful tips to care for its products
The Organic Mattress Store Inc.
organic mattresses, green sleep mattress, green sleep organic mattress,
Hellertown, Pennsylvania, USA, August 2016- The Organic Mattress Store is one of the leading supplier of organic mattresses and its products in the USA. To serve their customers better they have shared some useful tips and information about how to take care of organic mattresses and its complementary products.
The Organic Mattress Store provides valuable information about how to take care and maintain organic mattresses and their complementary products. Since not everyone is aware of the effective measures that need to be taken to increase the life of these products, the Organic Mattress Store takes the initiative to share some of the most
easy and effective care that could save on your pockets and also enhance the life of your organic mattresses:
• Place the mattress on top of a box spring,a wood slat foundation, or a platform bed.
• For longer life, do not allow jumping / bouncing on top of your mattress.
• . Use a woolen or cotton mattress protector over the mattress. If you don’t you will be spot cleaning your mattress with vinegar and water if something ends up on it.
• Do not use the handles to pick up the mattress. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
• Flip & rotate your mattress every year.
• Remove stains/soiling with a natural/biodegradable stain remover (always test first!)
• Do not allow your mattress to get wet, or damp. You can spot clean with vinegar and water if you want. Allow to dry by placing a fan on the wet spot till drying is complete.
• Use a pillow protector
• A few times a year, or more, hang outside in sun and fresh air.
• Sprinkle with baking soda to remove any odors. (Let it sit a while).
• Vacuum or shake off outside (Use a handheld, low power setting on the vacuum).
• Spot clean with a mild vinegar/water solution if needed.
• Do not place your natural latex pillow in direct sunlight.
• If your latex pillow has a removable cover, hand wash or machine wash on delicate setting with cold water and air dry.
• Sun and air all the bedding frequently
• Fold all the bedding over to allow the bottom of the mattress additional air.
• Vacuum your mattress and wool to pull air through the fibers.
Cotton mattress protector:
• Please use a natural/biodegradable detergent only.
• Do not bleach.
With these important tips, anyone can easily manage the maintenance of their organic mattresses and products. The Organic Mattress Store always is willing to assist their customers with such valuable information. They have been serving their customers with Organic Mattress products and services for more than a decade. They have achieved many satisfied customers with their determined efforts. They are now one of the leading organic mattress and product suppliers in the USA. To know more about the Organic Mattereess Store and the products they sell log on to Theeastcoastorganicmattressstore.com
About the Company
Since its inception in 2004, The Organic Mattress Store Inc. has built a reputation of delivering superb products and services. They are the market leader in natural and organic mattresses in Pennsylvania, and the USA. They have all the big brands in their store like Green Sleep, Royal-Pedic, WJ Southard, OMS Private Label, Heart of Vermont, etc. They offer all kinds of organic products such as wool pillows, 100% organic cotton sheets, wool mattress pads, organic baby mattresses, towels and much more.
Hellertown, Pa, USA
The Organic Mattress Store Inc.
Telephone: + (866) 246-9866
Fax: + (484) 851-3294
green sleep mattress
, green sleep organic mattress
, organic mattresses