ER&D Consulting Subject Matter Categories
Esterline Research & Design
Electrical Engineering, Printed Circuit, Printed Circuit Boards
Esterline Research and Design offers consulting services in several subject matters, which are derivatives of our core foundation of expertise in the frequency control industry. Below is a brief synopsis of the subject matter in which Esterline Research and Design offers consulting services.
Consulting Services Subject Matter Categories
1. Provide assistance for creation and evaluation of timebase / crystal oscillator specifications to ensure that the clients system has a signal source fit for purpose.
2. Help clients create appropriate screening procedures for various timebases/oscillators.
3. Deliver troubleshooting support to fix client system issues resulting from timebase / crystal oscillator defects, such as micro-jumps, poor phase noise, excessive Allan deviation/variance, temperature stability non compliance, excessive aging, shock and vibration effects, etc.
4. Create timebase / crystal oscillator design for clients that wish to implement their own embeddable time base such as, XO, VCXO, TCXO, and OCXO’s.
Test and Automation
1. Design and provide customized testing solutions for client applications.
2. Design and implement environmental testing (temperature, aging, etc).
3. Design production test fixturing and software for evaluation of electrical parameters such as, waveform capture/analysis, power, current, voltage, temperature, frequency, etc.
RF Circuit Design/PCB Layout
1. Provide RF circuit design for client applications such as crystal oscillators, Phase Locked Loops (PLL), multipliers, dividers, mixers, down converters, etc.
2. Create PCB designs for the above RF applications to minimize noise, and maximize isolation.
Ceramic Substrate/Package Design
1. Create customized solutions for clients requiring ceramic substrates and/or multilayer ceramic packages.
2. Recommend appropriate ceramic material based on clients specific needs (alumina, aluminum nitride, etc).
3. Design appropriate package (potted versus hermetic seal, surface mount versus pinned device, etc), based on applications environmental requirements (temp, humidly, shock/vibration, power dissipation) .
1. Design Microcontroller and unique ancillary hardware circuitry to meet the needs of our clientele.
2. Create firmware/software design to provide automation and/or human interface as specified by client.
3. Utilize multicore microcontrollers to create designs that perform more tasks of interest in a smaller footprint.
General Programming and Coding
1. Provide programming services for custom applications in several languages such as, Visual Basic, Visual Basic.Net, C, C++, Spin, as well as legacy languages such as Python, Fortran, HP Basic, etc.
For more information on our consulting services, visit http://esterlineresearch.com/pages/consulting
, Circuit Board Design
, circuit boards
, Circuit Design
, Crystal Oscillator
, ee consulting
, Electrical Engineering
, Electronic Engineering
, Pcb Design
, Pcb Layout
, Printed Circuit
, Printed Circuit Board
, Printed Circuit Board Layout
, Printed Circuit Boards
, tcxo consulting
, tcxo design