Team Design Group, Inc.
Product Design, Rapid Prototyping, Design Engineering
Team Design has created a quick start Foundation Phase to take your idea from concept to prototype in just a couple weeks. The Foundation Phase allows companies to demonstrate their idea to investors or senior management prior to entering full development. It includes the following and more depending on the individual scope of project.
• Research the current market and existing competitors Intellectual Property to give the idea the best positioning possible.
• Capture the client’s vision and establish the preliminary product requirements, setting the product up for further development success.
• Conduct a cursory human factors evaluation to take full advantage of users’ needs.
• Create concept sketches (3-5) that demonstrate the functionality, usability, styling, and branding to best showcase the product.
• Create refined product renderings (2-3) that allow the client to illustrate their product and vision to interested parties.
• Provide preliminary manufacturing, tooling and labor cost estimates.
• Produce a final 3-D printed looks-like prototype that can be taken to investors and customers to fully demonstrate the concept.
• Client owns the intellectual property and all pertaining concepts generated during the Foundation Phase.
The Foundation Phase gives our clients the tools needed to take their best idea to stakeholders. From here the client’s product has the comprehensive strength it needs for the next stage of development. This Foundation Phase is perfect for start-ups and bootstrapping entrepreneurs looking for a way to get their ideas off of the ground.
For approximately $20K, you could have a great design foundation and physical prototype to launch your product and gain backing.
Give your idea a FUNDAMENTAL advantage with Team Design!
, Design Engineering
, New Product Development
, Product Design
, Product Design and Development
, Rapid Prototyping