Phil Reese, Arizona Business Broker
Business Valuation, Business Broker, Businesses For Sale
Selling a business in Arizona has to be done carefully. The following list is a guide that Phil Reese follows to have a profitable, smooth transaction:
1. Choosing the right time to sell – To get the maximum amount for your business, you need to sell when things are going well. Buyers are looking for businesses that is making money. In order to have a promising, profitable sell, the business has been operating for at least three years, making enough profit to service the debt and pay the owner a decent salary.
2. Keeping promising books and records – Potential buyers will want to look over “the books” before they will buy a business. This will give them a clear picture of how the business is doing and will give them the confidence to part with their money.
3. Having a realistic price expectations – Prices too high will scare off potential buyers and may result of your business becomes “stale” or never selling. If the price is too low, you lose out because you’re leaving money on the table.
4. Not getting emotional – Emotions can and do cause problems. Selling your business can be one of the most nerve wracking, exhausting experiences of your life. “Seller’s remorse” can scare you into not following through on your initial plan to sell. If you pull back, you may lose the one and only qualified buyer to come along. Plus, some buyers will try to get you to sell at a lower price. The main thing to remember is that before you decide to sell, be absolutely sure that this is what you want to do and then keep reminding yourself of all the reasons why you’re selling.
5. Conducts a well-research valuation on your business – Determine the true realistic price that your business will sell for in today’s marketplace.
Phil Reese has the qualifications and experiences to sell you business. It takes a lot of patience and determination to have a profitable, successful, smooth sell. Phil Reese can ease the transition with you.
, Business Brokerage Firm
, Business For Sale
, Business Valuation
, Businesses For Sale
, Buying A Business
, Companies For Sale
, Restaurants For Sale
, Sell A Business
, Sell My Business
, Small Business For Sale