One of the main questions both home builders in Maryland as well as homebuyers have to tackle is deciding on the right value of the home. How much should the home be sold for? Naturally, the homeowner will always try to sell the house for the highest price possible, while the buyer will try to buy it for as low as the seller is willing to go. The eventual price is usually a compromise that satisfies both parties. The problem with the compromise is that, in most cases, it is usually fixed at a price that may be well above or wellbelow what the house is really worth.
A better approach to settling on the price of a house is by helping both parties understand the real value of the house. Whether they are new homes MD or houses that were once occupied before, the real value of the house is determined by a number of factors. The most significant of these factors include:
- The architecture of the house; this refers to the physical appearance of the house. In this respect, factors such as the number of bedrooms, total number of rooms, number of bathrooms and number of stories are given attention. Generally speaking, the better the physical architecture of the house, the more valuable it is. Within the same space, the aesthetic value of the architecture should also be considered.
- The amenities present; the number and type of amenities present in the house will also dictate how much the house is worth. Amenitiesrefer to things such as a garage (including its size), swimming pool, Jacuzzi tub, and any extrafeatures that often add more value for the homebuilders Maryland since they improve the quality of life for the people who occupy the house.
- The total land occupied; it is not just about the small yard in the back or front of the house, but the whole estate that comes with the purchase of the house. It could be as small as a tiny garden behind the house or as large as a ranch. The size of the estate will determine the value of the new homes MD.
- The location of the house; two houses that are similar in every other respect could be valued and priced differently depending on the neighborhoodsin which the houses are located. The houses that are located in prime areas will definitely be worth much more, and this is why home builders Maryland are always jostling to develop such areas.
- The condition and history of the home; if it is not a brand new home, then other conditions could affect its value. One such condition is the previous owners of the house and its history. Homes rumored to be haunted, for instance, would be worth much less, even if the stories surrounding the haunting were not true.
About the Author
Krista Scarlet is the communications specialistat Advantage Homes. Advantage Homes builds and sells Frederick MD new homes at Urbana Highlands and Brunswick Crossing. These new homes Rockville MD provide superior construction, timeless quality, ENERGY STAR® certification and unparalleled standard features. In addition, they also give homebuyers a personalized experience to facilitate the home buying process. The home building company is highly selective about their materials and trade partners.
12800 Middlebrook Road, Suite 100
Germantown, MD 20874
Website : http://www.advantagehomesusa.com/