Filing unfiled/delinquent tax returns

By: EMC Tax Solutions  01/05/2015
Keywords: delinquent returns

If for any reason you have unfiled tax returns, they will have to be filed. If you fail to file these returns, the IRS will file them for you and it will be at a higher rate than if you had filed them yourself. You will only be allowed a standard deduction and if married, would possibly be filed as Married Filing Separately (highest tax rate).

Keywords: delinquent returns

Contact EMC Tax Solutions


Print this page

Other products and services from EMC Tax Solutions


Tax Planning

Don't give your money away to the IRS in penalties/interest when you can plan better and keep that extra money for yourself.


Tax Negotiation

Don't face the IRS alone when you can find the solution with EMC Tax Solutions.

Tax Representation from EMC Tax Solutions thumbnail

Tax Representation

If you have any issues with the Internal Revenue Service, there's no need to feel overwhelmed. Contact us to secure


Tax Preparation

We file numerous tax forms, including: 1040, 1040A, 1040EZ, 940, 941, 2290, 1065, 1120, 1120S, etc. These include numerous schedules:


Tax Representation & Tax Preparation

Find the solution with EMC Tax Solutions and receive tax services by a licensed Enrolled Agent.