Southern Global Safety Services
Asbestos, Property Inspection, Home Inspection Service
Southern Global is licensed and qualified to perform asbestos consulting and management services in several states nationwide. We provide quality comprehensive asbestos management services to our Valued Clients and assist them in economically managing their asbestos-containing materials in compliance with regulatory authorities. Our professional staff of licensed and accredited asbestos professionals brings sound consulting with over 85 years of combined experience in the industry. We can complete any asbestos project you may have, large or small.
If you maintain a public, commercial or school building, you may be required under federal and state law to obtain an independent third-party consultant to manage the abatement procedures. We will advise you of the rules and your legal obligations as a building/facility owner. We can also assist our customers with contractor bidding procedures to obtain the best cost and value for asbestos abatement. Through job walks, competitive bidding process and regulatory interface we will supply you with the most cost effective solution for your project.
As part of our comprehensive services, we will generate a professional final report which contains the detail necessary to procure a city permit or to satisfy regulatory requirements. To expedite report delivery Southern Global is capable of generating an electronic copy of the report to be submitted to our clients electronically.
***ACMs = Asbestos-Containing Materials***
Southern Global’s Services Include:
• Surveys/Inspections (assessment & sampling)
• Southern Global only utilizes Federal and State approved sampling procedures and protocols for asbestos testing.
• All samples are submitted to a licensed and/or accredited third-party laboratory for analysis, per Client requirements. We can provide you with same day laboratory analysis results for sampled suspect materials.
• Operations and Maintenance Programs
• Pre-renovation and pre-demolition feasibility studies
• Preparation of abatement specifications and project design
• Project management and air monitoring services during abatement projects
• Baseline & Clearance Monitoring
• Transportation and disposal of asbestos waste
• Design and implementation of software or web based data management systems
, Asbestos Inspection Removal
, Asbestos Inspection Removal & Consulting Services
, Asbestos Removal
, Building Inspection Service
, Home Inspection Service
, Property Inspection
, Remediation Services