Permaculture Design Certificate
Survival Classes, Permaculture Design Certificate, permaculture design course Texas
Several times a year, we offer 2 week Permaculture Design Certificate classes.
The course will cover every major topic in Bill Mollison’s “Permaculture: a Designers Manual” and will also be packed full of rich, practical examples of permaculture design through Theron and John's direct experience learning from permaculture professionals, biologists and community organizers from around the world! Separating this PDC from the rest will be a unique focus on applying Permaculture to business and economics.
Some of the subjects students can expect to learn about:
1. Philosophies, and Ethics of permaculture
2. Permaculture Design Principles
3. Patterns in Nature - how they apply to design
4. Design Methods - turning damaged landscapes into productive, healthy landscapes
5. Climate - how to design within your climate where ever you are
6. Trees and Forest Systems - how to mimic nature in your design
7. Water - catchment, usage, importance and conservation
8. Soil - minerals, microorganisms, erosion prevention and soil creation
9. Earthworks - shaping the land to achieve our design goals
10. Animal Systems - fish and water plant production. Livestock.
11. Natural Building - cob, adobe, compressed earth and more!
12. Community Development - Strategies for restorative economic development
13. Urban Design Systems - designing for density
14. Applying Permaculture to Business and Finance - Learn how to create cutting edge business and capture uncontested markets worth billiions
Many other topics will be explored as well, and students are encouraged to share and exchange any relevant knowledge and skills they have. The course is designed to be interactive and inspirational to provide the best possible environment for all levels of students.
Please contact Kimbriel at kimbriel (at) adbongo (dot) com to find out about our upcoming courses!
, Permaculture Design Certificate
, permaculture design course Texas
, permaculture for business
, self sufficiency courses
, Survival Classes
, water catchment dallas