Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently Asked Questions from Walters Notary Agency

By: Walters Notary Agency  03/27/2014
Keywords: Notary Services, Notary Service, Signing Agent

What forms of identification are required for notarization? Each signer must present one of the following valid photo ID cards, current or issued within the past 5 years: Driver's license or non-driver's ID from Texas or another state US military photo ID card Foreign passport stamped by the US IN Current U.S. passport

Keywords: Certified Notary, Certified Notary Signing Agent, Document Signing, Loan Document Signing, Loan Signing, Loan Signing Agent, Mortgage Closing, Notary Service, Notary Services, Notary Signing Agent, Signing Agent, Signing Service, Traveling Notary