Rolex Service & Repair
Watch Repairs, Watch Repair, Watchmaker
A Rolex service by Beckertime, or by any reputable Rolex watchmaker incorporates the following:
1. Disassembly and inspection (check for internal and external signs of excessive wear, case is checked for water tightness, movement is removed and disassembled. A truing caliper is used to check that each wheel is true. All jewels are inspected for cracks.
2. All watch components are put through a multi step cleaning process to remove all oils, corrosion, metal, dust and other contaminants.
3. All watches receive a genuine Rolex mainspring to insure proper operation of the watch.
4. The movement is now assembled. Seven synthetic Moebius oils are used during this process. Beckertime follows the oiling recommendations provided by Rolex.
5. The movement is then regulated to factory specifications of -4/+6 seconds/day. We use Swiss made watch timing machines.
6. The case and band are now restored to “like new” original condition. Of course bands with excessive “stretch” and wear will be refinished to their best possible condition.
7. A new case tube is installed.
8. Watches with acrylic crystals will be fitted with new crystals at no additional charge (if needed), models with sapphire will be replaced, if needed, at an additional charge.
9. A complete set of gaskets (crown, caseback, among others) are installed and assembly is completed.
10. The assembled watch is subjected to final timing and a second pressure test is administered to insure that the accuracy and waterproofing of the watch is as good as when the watch was new.
, Certified Watchmaker
, Fix Rolex
, Rolex C.O.A.
, Rolex COA
, Rolex Master Watchmaker
, Rolex Master-Watchmaker
, Rolex Repair
, Rolex Service Repair
, Rolex Watchmaker
, Vintage Rolex Repair
, vintage watch repair
, Watch Clock And Jewelry Repair
, Watch Repair
, Watch Repairs
, Watches Service & Repair