Green Card Through Family

By: Law Office of Jessie M. Thomas  02/20/2015
Keywords: Immigration Attorney, Immigration Lawyer, Green Card

To get a family-based Green Card, a foreign national must be sponsored by a U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident (Green Card holder). Only certain family members are eligible. We help our clients determine if family members meet eligibility requirements and work to secure their family based green card with attention paid to every detail. All at a very affordable price. Get Started Today! (214) 838-0045 U.S. citizens may sponsor the following family members: - Spouse - Children - Parent (mother or father) - Sibling (brother or sister) Permanent Residents (Green Card holders) may sponsor their: - Spouse - Children - Green Card Through Family: Legal Permanent Residence At the Law Office of Jessie M. Thomas in Richardson, Texas, we work in all of these avenues for obtaining a green card through family member, including spousal visas and fiancé visas. We help clients that have married to have conditions removed from their green card. We also assist clients with their green card renewal process. Get Started Today! (214) 838-0045

Keywords: Family Based Green Card, Green Card, Immigration Attorney, Immigration Attorneys, Immigration Lawyer, Immigration Lawyers

Contact Law Office of Jessie M. Thomas


Print this page