What are cone crusher technical advantages in granite crushing plant?
Great Wall Heavy Industry Machinery Company
cone crusher specifications, cone crusher working principles, hydraulic cone crusher,
CZS High-Efficient Cone Crusher is a high-performance model optimized and improved on the basis of PY Series Spring Cone Crusher. It is widely used for secondary and fine crushing in the fields of mining, building materials, metallurgy and so on.
1. High efficient. The axle of main engine is supported in both ends, which can afford more crushing force and stroke length. Furthermore, the special crushing cavity that suits for laminated principle makes the machine possess high reduction ratio.
2. Powerful capacity. High-efficient cone crusher combines the perfect design of crushing stroke length, crushing speed and cavity shape which represent 35% ~ 60% higher capacity than ordinary spring cone crusher at the same big end diameter of movable cone.
3. High quality output. The machine can produce the crushing power of interactive particles by introducing the special cavity and laminated principle which increases the proportion of cubic output, decreases the needle flake stone and homogenize the granularity.
4. There are four cavity model which can apply to secondary and fine crushing by replacing the fixed cone.
5. The double insurance control of hydraulic and lubrication system ensure the protection of overloading and good bearing lubrication.
6. The structure is sample but compact which is beneficial to maintenance.
More information on cone crusher working principles and specifications, Contact Us Freely.
Email: [email protected]
The ownership of all the information including the photos and product specifications belongs to Great Wall Company, If reproduced, please indicate original source and statement of the enterprise, any infringement may lead to the civil,administrative or criminal responsibility.
cone crusher specifications
, cone crusher working principles
, hydraulic cone crusher
, spring cone crusher
Contact Great Wall Heavy Industry Machinery Company
Print this page