Heanjia Super-Metals Co., Ltd
Inconel Wire offers large resistance to the wide variety of corrosion media that includes acids, alkalies, oxidizing and reducing environments. It is preferably implemented in the elevated temperature applications.
Inconel Wire shows high fatigue strength at the room temperature to the heated regions. It is made to obtain the large creeping strength at the highly heated points. The solution annealing is preferred to get the grain development for supreme creeping resistance at the high temperatures. The nominal change in the constituents monitors grain growth and improves stress rupturing properties.
Inconel Wire is classified as follows:
Inconel 600 Wire Inconel 601 Wire Inconel 625 Wire Inconel X-750 Wire Inconel 800 Wire Inconel 718 Wire
Properties of Inconel Wire:
1. High tensile strength and fatigue strength and creep-rupture properties.
2. Great weldability, inhibits post weld age cracking.
3. Oxidation resistance in the various temperatures.
4. Tremendous resistance to corrosion.
5. Non-magnetic character.
Applications of Inconel Wire:
1. Gas turbine components
2. Cryogenic tanks and Forming equipments.
3. Extrusion dies.
4. Heat processing and nuclear reactor applications.
5. Liquid fuel rocket motor components.
6. Springs and fastener components