Nickel Mesh Electrode
Heanjia Super-Metals Co., Ltd
Nickel Mesh or Screen is weaved of nickel wire. The main feature of it is that it has high temperature (1000℃) acid resistance. It is a melting process which involves forging, rolling, annealing, drawing and weaving. Its weaving methods are twilled weaving and plain weaving. Nickel wire mesh offers excellent property of heat resistance, high temperature corrosion resistance, toughness and strength for the most demanding applications.
Properties of Nickel mesh made of pure Nickel 99.5% to 99.9% :
1. Pure Nickel Mesh offers excellent resistance to caustic alkalis and acids and is most useful under reducing conditions.
2. In acid, alkaline and neutral salt solutions, expanded Nickel mesh shows good resistance, but in oxidizing salt solutions severe attack will occur.
3. Nickel Mesh screen is virtually immune to inter granular attack above 315̊C, chlorates must be kept to a minimum.
Nickel Mesh Applications:
1. Manufacture and handling of sodium hydroxide, particularly at temperature above 300ºC.
2. Production of viscose rayon. Manufacture of soap.
3: Analine hydrochloride production and in the chlorination of aliphatic hydrocarbons such as benzene, methane and ethane.
4: Manufacture of vinyl chloride monomer. Storage and distribution systems for phenol - immunity from any for of attack ensures absolute product purity.
6: Reactors and vessels in which fluorine is generated and reacted with hydrocarbons.