Are you wondering why you need rain gutters? Actually, gutters are very important to the health of y
Gutter Flow7 LLC
Rain Gutters have one job… to move water away from a building or home so the structure does not suffer from water damage. When water is not diverted away from your home, all sorts of problems develop:
- Cracked, uneven, or damaged foundation.
- Staining on the exterior of the home, siding...
- Soil erosion around your house.
- Leaks and/or flooded basement or crawlspace.
- Mold and mildew growth inside and outside.
- Moist environment attracts termites and other insects
- Settling and cracking.