Air Duct & Dryer Vent Cleaning
Clean Aire Systems
Dryer Vent Cleaning, Air Duct, Vent Cleaning
The Clean Aire Method
1. The supply and return air duct systems are separated so that they can be cleaned independently. This is done by removing the air filter and installing a specialty piece of cardboard in its place. This is also done for the A/C coil.
2. An access hole is cut into the supply air duct (plenum). A flexible air duct from the Hepa Aire Negitive Air Machine (Vacuum) inlet is connected to the plenum. The powerful vacuum creates high velocity air movement within the supply air duct to transport loosened debris out of the ductwork and into the vacuum.
3. Each register is sealed with Grill Mask (Plastic Film) then cleaned separately with high compressed air. All registers are brushed & air washed with high compressed air (180 Psi).
4. A special Forward Aire Sweep Assembly with high air compressed air (180 Psi) is guided down each register to push dirt and debris forward into the main air duct.
5. The main supply air duct is then cleaned using the Patented Viper Clean Sweep System and/or the Aire-Sweep Power Brush to dislodge debris accumulated in the air duct. Debris is collected in the Hepa Aire Vacuum Unit.
6. Once the entire supply air duct system has been cleaned, the entire return air duct system is then cleaned using the same method.
7. The coil, motor and the blower compartment are cleaned.
8. After the complete supply and return air duct system has been cleaned, all access ports are then sealed with sheet metal, plastic plugs and tape.
•All Air Ducts Cleaned Per EPA, ASHRAE, ASTM, SMACNA, NAIMA, NADCA, NFPA, ADC
, Air Duct & Vent Cleaning
, Air Duct Cleaners
, Air duct cleaning and
, Air duct cleaning association
, air duct cleaning business
, Air Duct Cleaning Companies
, Air duct cleaning cost
, Air Duct Cleaning Equipment
, Air duct cleaning jobs
, Air duct cleaning prices
, Air Duct Cleaning System
, Air duct vent cleaning
, Dryer Vent Cleaning
, Duct & Vent Cleaning
, Duct Cleaners
, Duct Cleaning Company
, Duct Replacement
, Duct Work
, Residential Air
, Residential Air Conditioning
, Residential Air Duct Cleaning
, Vent Cleaning
, Ventilation System Cleaning
, Ventilation System Reconditioning