Petra Architecture

Website

Clicking the above link will take you to a website that is not operated by Hotfrog. Hotfrog is not responsible for the content or availability of linked sites.
Address: PO Box 1474Powder SpringsGA30127

Petra Architecture
Category: Design & Architecture

Key contact details for Petra Architecture
Phone
641 715-3900
Email
Email business
Website
www.petraarchitecture.com
Address
PO Box 1474, Powder Springs GA, 30127
 

Site Design

Architecture

Architectural Design

Business profile

Before starting Petra Architecture in 2003, founder and President Mark Freeman held the position of Executive Vice-President at one of the most successful church architectural design firms in the country. Approximately 80% of Mr. Freeman's 20 years of architectural project experience has been in the area of church design. The other 20% has encompassed [...]

  • Business profile

    Before starting Petra Architecture in 2003, founder and President Mark Freeman held the position of Executive Vice-President at one of the most successful church architectural design firms in the country. Approximately 80% of Mr. Freeman's 20 years of architectural project experience has been in the area of church design. The other 20% has encompassed [...]

Petra Architecture's Keywords

Site Design | Architecture | Architectural Design | Architectural Project | Years Of Architectural | Architectural Design Firms | Church Architectural Design